20 Ocak 2013 Pazar

My Life..

Eighteen years ago I was born in İstanbul.I lived in İstanbul until the age of six.Asuredly I don’t remember anything the days but I remember  the age of seven  and after..When I stepped on the age of seven,We moved to Bursa.

I continued life here.This situation wasn’t very difficult. I grew in İstanbul that’s true but I didn’t got used to İstanbul.Anyway..I had got a lot of friends in Bursa.I very happy because I didn’t bored. I lived in Bursa at six years.After that we moved to again.This time we moved to Antalya.


Antalya is very beautiful city .I think Antalya is the most beautiful city in Turkey.Anyway…I lived in Antalya the best years in my life. I started to highschool. I had got a lot of friends.I was very happy.Seems like I was born again..My lessons were perfect.My friendship was perfect. Everything  were  good. I thought I never go in there but it wasn’t.I lived in perfect five years.Absolutely,all good things have an end..I moved to again .. This time we backed down to İstanbul and still we live in İstanbul.Now I studied in Istanbul Aydın Universit and I happy in there.. :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Translate