23 Ocak 2013 Çarşamba

My Mother's Reportage





I admire my mother So I make an reportage.. 


Melisa : Mum , I admire to you.This situation has got a lot of reason.Firstly you always handle us.How do you do this ?

Birsen : Because I love you :) I have a high opinion of you. I like deal with you.

Melisa: Thanks mum,we love to you.



Melisa: How do you be cleaning addict ? :)

Birsen : When I was a child , my mother teach everytime people should be clean.If I don't clean up , I feel terrible.


Melisa : I haven't doubt.. :) How do you make cooks quickly ? 

Birsen :I make cooks a lot of year.I have got  sleight.I don't have difficulty.That's very easy things for me.

Melisa : Bully for you!

Birsen : Thank you daughter :)


Melisa : One last question.Do we compel to you ?

Birsen : Sometimes.I try to understand but sometimes this situation very difficult for me.

Melisa : I get the message. :)

Melisa : Anyway..Thank you so much for you do an reportage with me.

Birsen : Your welcome. :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Translate